Week 3 Exercises
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://oidc.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
In 6.08's Week 3 Exercises we're going to be doing:
- Exercise: Pointers and functions (Due Feb 25, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Filters (Due Feb 25, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Ribosome (Due Feb 25, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: The Server Side (Due Feb 25, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Power II (Due Feb 25, 2018; 11:59 PM)
There are two design exercises up for grabs this week. See the course grading policy on these.
- Exercise: Ball launch GRADED: See page for score (optional)
- Exercise: Etching and Sketching and POSTing and GETing GRADED: See page for score (optional)
1) Symbol Key
Symbols for exercises correspond to the following events. We'll also have a progress page hopefully posted by the end of week 1 for tracking your work.
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question