Week 4 Exercises
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://oidc.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
For Week 4 We're going to be doing:
- Exercise: Coffee Filter (Due Mar 04, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Power III (Due Mar 04, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: A Classy Button (Due Mar 04, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Requests with Python (Due Mar 04, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Wikipedia Interfacer (Due Mar 04, 2018; 11:59 PM)
There is one design exercise up for grabs this week. See the course grading policy on design exercises.
- Exercise: Weather GRADED: See page for score (optional)
1) Symbol Key
Symbols for exercises correspond to the following events. We'll also have a progress page hopefully posted by the end of week 4 for tracking your work.
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question