Week 5 Exercises
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://oidc.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
For Week 5 we're going to be doing:
- Exercise: Game Time (Due Mar 11, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Refining our Game (Due Mar 11, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Wikipedia UI (Due Mar 11, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Sensors and Voltage Dividers! (Due Mar 11, 2018; 11:59 PM)
There are two design exercises up for grabs this week. See the course grading policy on these.
- Exercise: Trivia Game GRADED: See page for score (optional)
- Exercise: Treasure hunt GRADED: See page for score (optional)
1) Symbol Key
Symbols for exercises correspond to the following events. We'll also have a progress page hopefully posted by the end of week 1 for tracking your work.
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question