Week 6 Exercises
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://oidc.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
For Week 6 We're going to be doing:
- Exercise: Cross-correlation by hand and Python (Due Mar 18, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Resampling signals (Due Mar 18, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Gesture recognition (Due Mar 18, 2018; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: The Journey of Data (Due Mar 18, 2018; 11:59 PM)
There are two design exercises up for grabs this week. See the course grading policy on these.
- Exercise: Temperature Monitor GRADED: See page for score (optional)
- Exercise: The clapper GRADED: See page for score (optional)
1) Symbol Key
Symbols for exercises correspond to the following events. We'll also have a progress page hopefully posted by the end of week 1 for tracking your work.
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question